In many companies, the subject of "Archiving" presents the decision makers with a whole range of problems: conventional archiving methods cause unpredictable costs, are fraught with security risks, and may prove to be unreliable when the data is recovered.
The solution is called dternity.
Developed on the basis of decades of experience accumulated by the data specialists at FUJIFILM, with this method considerations of cost, security and reliability are no longer in conflict with each other.
dternity is an archiving system that begins in your own company. The dternity archiving process offers the following steps:
- Developing an archiving concept in consultation with you (system configuration, data formats, retention time, backup intervals, API backups)
- Transporting your data to our certified high security centre (optional)
- Processes for receiving, verifying and restoring your data
- Analysing your data stock, harmonising the data in a standardised, open format
- Providing a data index that you can view in your own dternity web portal
- Recall process: requesting your data when it is needed
With dternity , you can rely on the data specialists at FUJIFILM and save yourself the trouble of maintaining your own archiving system will all the associated costs and risks. You will no longer have to worry about updates, upgrades and conversions. You can plan your IT budget well into the future, with your expenses substantially reduced.
dternity – Archiving with the data specialist!